Sunday, December 20, 2009

Pyjama pants

I went Christmas shopping early this December and it was H.E.L.L. Seriously. It was 39 degrees, I had a crying 3 month old and whiny toddler in the back of the car and it took 25 minutes to find a car park.

After an unsuccessful shopping trip I vowed I would buy all of this year's present online, or make them.

My brother and his wife live in a very cold environment, so I decided to make them some cosy PJ pants for Christmas. I found some gorgeous flannel by Valori Wells and snapped it up right away. The flannel is deliciously soft and nice and thick.

It took a bit longer to find a good pattern as I wanted to use it for my ultra-tiny friend as well as my brother and sister-in-law. In the end I decided on the Sleep Well pattern by Favourite Things. I couldn't find it in Australia though, which is a pain in the neck.

The pattern itself was great, very simple. The pants are nice and generous, as PJ pants should be.



A close up of the fabric

I now have my eye on some of the other VW flannels and the ultra cute Little Sleep Well pyjama pants pattern to make my two cuties some warm jammies next winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment